gothic geek

gothic geek
dorky style

dimanche 13 décembre 2009

welcome to my so called blog


well i won't be making this long introduction of myself cause i think it's useless , in addition i don't even know myself very well in order to tell you about me! so this blog is a way for me to get to know myself even more and to express my style!so i bet you're wondering now what does gothic geek style means? well here's what it means; i have my own music and wardrobe style , it's acombination of: gothic , metal , punk , a touch of dark emo and a persoanl touch! i'm also in love with middle age gowns and 50's, 40's, 30's and 20's trends! i also adore 1920's jazz and dorky music! well you're probably surprised by the variaty of my style! and i forgot to tell you that i'm totally crazy! i'm also a geek; you know i'm the first of my class, i'm a straight A+ student who reads books and writes poems all the time and who wnats to be an astronaute or a brain surgeon! well i guess this says it all! i'm deffinatly one of a kind but i'm completely and terribly stressed out the entire time and i have 0 self confidance! except that when i stay alone in my room and try on my clothes i feel like i'm in my own world! i'm a very modest person and i love simplicity! i think a little goes a long way! i have the most fun when i'm home watching tv , making ajustment to my old clothes or making accessories! and by the way; i'm a curvy girl! it bothers me sometimes but i'm happy with my curves! i guess that's it! if you'd like to know anything else you should just see my blog! have fun! peace!( by the way: i know im not pretty or photography material! i just posted the piscture cause i think it looks spontanious! so don't bother telling i'm ugly or lying to my face and saying oh you're pretty! cause i know i'm not!)

Aucun commentaire:

Enregistrer un commentaire